Sunday, October 20, 2013

Nostalgia Fest

It is a scientifically-proven fact that all the most awesome people came of age in the seventies.  So let's look back at those halcyon days.

This is what was know as a record or LP.  It records a concert given by my high school choir and orchestra.  I do not appear in the photo, because the trumpets sat way in the back.

The band had pins made.  Someday this will be a valuable antique!


In 1973 my friends gave me this going-away-to-collage gift: a toy gumball machine.  It really worked, but I only chewed up a couple of the gumballs.  Those you see here are original--forty years old!

2 comments:

KarenK in Portland said...

Let me know what happens if you try to eat one! I can't believe they're still intact.

Colleen said...

I may not survive the attempt.